Saturday, February 15, 2014

Suruchi’s Home Delivery Service Made my Day!

Last week, my in-laws came at our home in the evening surprisingly. As, it was a little difficult to cook the food for all in that short period of time so, I and my husband decided to order it from a restaurant. Now, it was not just the matter of food rather was of tasty food; so, I can’t take the risk of ordering the food from a restaurant whose food quality I was not aware about.


Suddenly, I remembered that the vegetarian restaurant we had a dinner on our anniversary also provide home delivery service. It was Suruchi restaurant in Karol Bagh. My husband agreed to my choice as he also appreciated the taste, quality, freshness and hygiene of the food on the anniversary. Luckily, my husband was having the visiting card of that restaurant because he once took his business associates there on lunch.

I called on restaurant’s number and the person on the other side took my order. He also told me the offer of the day that I added to the food I already ordered. I asked in how much time it will be delivered, he said just fifteen minutes. Till then, I offered snacks and cold drinks to my family. It was raining outside; so, I was worried that whether the food will be delivered at right time or not.

Right after the fifteen minutes the door bell rang and I went to open the door. It was the delivery boy from Suruchi restaurant. He gave the food bag which was well packed. I opened the food which was hot and fresh. Then I served it to all and they all appreciated that food is really delicious. I was feeling proud on my choice. Yes, it is the best restaurant that also provides home delivery of food. Thanks Suruchi restaurant for making my day!


Author’s Bio- Jitender Kumar is sharing his experience with Suruchi Restaurant in this post. This reputed vegetarian restaurant also provide the vegetarian food in Faridabad, Raipur and Ghaziabad also with home delivery facility.

No comments: