Thursday, March 13, 2014

Rajasthani Thali Alluring People

If you like spicy rich food then cuisine hailing from the desert state of Rajasthan is best suited for you. It is colourful and vibrant with good amount of chili powder used in while preparing the dish. People of this colourful state are known for their fondness for spicy cuisine and eating lots of chili. Not only the food but the spiciness is also seen on arrays of snacks native to this state.

 I have never visited to this beautiful and vibrant state but always fascinated by its delicious cuisine. So to satisfy my hunger I decided to visit in a restaurant famous for their Rajasthani food in Delhi. After searching and asking friends I decided to visit area in Karol Bagh. The area has plenty of food outlets famous for serving delicious and tempting food. So after loitering for half hour we all decided to go for a restaurant which was suggested by our friend. It was famous for their cuisine from North and Southern India. But as I am fond of spicy food my eyes was quickly started to search for food with lots of chili in it. So I ordered Rajasthani thali that can satisfy you cuisine.

The thali consist of four to five dishes of vegetables with a raw green chili and pickle. It was beautifully and finely prepared. Each cuisine was prepared exactly in its traditional form.


The dishes include besan ke gatte sabzi, churma, daal batti, ghevar and curry. Good use of red chili powder was used to give it an extra kick. After finishing the food and relishing my taste buds it was out of the world experience. I enjoyed the most and will recommend everyone to must experience with that best restaurant in Karol Bagh at once. 

No comments: